Healthcare Design will kick off the HCD Virtual event taking place Nov. 9-12 with a live keynote panel moderated by Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief of Healthcare Design magazine.
A multidisciplinary group of industry experts will offer their unique perspectives on top-of-mind issues including where the industry stands in its response to COVID-19 and how lessons learned this year should be applied to future projects. The panel will also explore the role design plays in solving issues tied to health equity and access to care; ways to improve patient, family, and staff experience; and more.
The panelists are:
- Carolyn BaRoss, principal, health, Perkins&Will
- David Grandy, vice president, delivery system design & innovation, Kaiser Permanente
- Walter Jones, senior vice president, campus transformation, The MetroHealth System
- Jeff Stouffer, global director, principal, executive vice president, HKS Inc.
- Barbara Wagner, executive vice president, Clark Construction
- Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief, Healthcare Design (moderator)
The panel will take place live at 11 a.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 9, and will be available to registrants on demand through the end of the year.
For more information on HCD Virtual, including the lineup for all educational sessions and keynotes, CEU details, and registration, visit HCDvirtual.com.