Taylor Design, an architecture, interior design, and design strategy firm, has announced healthcare sector promotions across its offices. The promotions include four associates and three senior associates.
In the San Francisco office:
- Mandi Rice has been promoted to associate architect, and will assume additional responsibilities in leading the technology and business information modeling efforts in Northern California. She has played a key role on several San Mateo County Hospital and Stanford Health Care projects.
- Lorraine Rowan has been named associate, lead interior designer. Rowan has been responsible for multiple healthcare projects across California, including the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center.
In the Sacramento office:
- Caitlin Stevenson has been promoted to senior associate, project manager. Stevenson worked on the San Mateo County Hospital project.
In the Irvine office:
- Kristy Jordan has been promoted to senior associate. Jordan joined the firm in April 1998.
- Nathan Woods has been promoted to senior associate, senior construction administrator, and will help drive firm-wide quality assurance review efforts for healthcare projects.
- David Molinaro has been named an associate and will support the firm’s outreach with Southern California professional organizations.
- Nishil Patel has been named an associate. Patel is helping the firm advance into new areas, including addressing the need for remote work during the COVID-19 crisis.